1. Culinary prowess: Cooking from an early age is something most Nigerian moms teach their young daughters and like they say, pratcise makes perfect. So you are sure to have your Nigerian wife thrill you everyday for the rest of your life with the most delicious meals. All you have to do for this is show them love.
2. Homely: An average Nigerian girl is groomed from birth to be everything a man would expect of a woman and a wife. She is taught what it takes to keep a home from a tender age. Being submissive to her husband and treating him like a king is part of what she is made to learn from her mother. Marriage requires a lot to work and a Nigerian girl knows that and she’s ready for it.
3. Family-Oriented: This is an important thing to every Nigerian. A Nigerian knows what it takes to uphold values and what that means is that, your Nigerian wife before marrying you would have been taught to stick with you and make your marriage work as divorce is not part on the Nigerian culture. Therefore, an average Nigerian woman would do all she can to make her marriage work – if she perhaps want out, she must have exhausted all means of fixing the marriage.
4. Hardworking: A Nigerian woman wouldn’t sit back and allow you do all the work. She has been groomed to contribute her own quota to the success of the family. They are taught to be self-reliant and useful.
5. Beautiful and smart: Whether they have formal education or not, an average Nigerian woman is smart. In fact the typical Nigerian situation has taught all its citizens to be the best they can be. And to add to it, a Nigerian woman is beautiful. Genevive Nnaji, Omotola Jalade, Stella Damasus all give credence to this.